Monday, September 19, 2011

All Top Chef Interview with "Top Chef Just Desserts" Season 2 Chef Melissa Camacho



Tell us about your family.
I’m an only child and lived in Haiti until I was 18. We’re all close, but my creativity comes from my family. Also, my sassiness. My husband is also a chef, and fantastic, so he always understands what I go through. We just found out we’re pregnant, so maybe another chef on the way? Future cheftestant?

Where are you working now?
I had joined the team at ilili Restaurant just before leaving to film, so it felt great to dive into my job there after leaving LA. Working with Lebanese and Mediterranean flavors has been a great challenge, though nothing like Top Chef. It’s also been fun getting to know diners who watched the show, they’ve been so supportive!

Click here to continue.

Thank you Chef Melissa!
Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: