Monday, September 19, 2011

All Top Chef Interview With "Top Chef Just Desserts" Season 2 Chef, Craig Poirier


Craig Poirier talks about his experience on Just Desserts.

A highlight: Craig is now working at Holstein's at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.

Thank you Chef Craig!

Did you watch Season 1 of Just Desserts?

Absolutely, I have always been a huge fan of Top Chef and was so excited to hear they were doing Just Desserts.

What did you do to prepare for the competition?

I studied episodes of all seasons of Top Chef and Top Chef Just Desserts while trying to give myself quickfires in my kitchen at home.

When you first saw the other competitors including your instructor, Sally, did you feel like you might be “out of your league?” Were you concerned?

I knew when I saw Sally that this season of contestants were going to be some extremely tough competitors. I would be lying if I said it didn't concern me, but I knew that with the amount of experience I had I was going to have to push myself as much as possible.


Click here to continue.

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: