Saturday, July 25, 2009

TC News & Information


More news about Padma Lakshmi's upcoming sitcom. She tells TV Guide, "It’s an ensemble cast—I’m not starring in it. I will have a recurring role in it, but I have too much to do on Top Chef as well as my jewelry company. I started that all with my own personal finances, and I’m very committed to making that a success, so it becomes an issue of how to divide one’s time."

Here's Creative Loafing's latest TCM Podcast.

Starpulse.com rates the remaining Top Chef Masters contestants.

Top Chef Masters contestant Tim Love is opening Love Shack So7 in the swankiest of locations. Chef Love’s newest namesake will feature some twists on his usual menu, including a lobster roll, fish burger, and a variety of appetizers served on butcher paper. Love also will be doing a Sunday brunch. On Aug. 2, Love Shack So7 will be hosting a BBQ event to celebrate lamb. The event, called For the Love of Lamb, will feature a special dirty lamb burger, lamb cooking demos, and a celebrity chef cook-off with Richard Blais and Ilan Hall from Bravo’s Top Chef, among others. (From Ft Worth Weekly)

TCM finalist Chef Art Smith dishes a bit on his celebrity clientele.

No comments: