Friday, September 28, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Kerry Heffernan



Top Chef Masters Season 4 Finalist, Kerry Heffernan talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

ATC: Going in to the finale, did you feel like the underdog? 

 KH: From the beginning, the person that I felt I was competing with the most was myself. It didn't make any difference whether I observed what anyone else was doing. It was only about me doing the very best that I could do. 

 So I felt very strong going in for a number of reasons. For instance, the format suited me. Serving four plates, a composed meal, a menu, not just a bite, was definitely what I am trained to do. Honestly I felt very strong going in.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to learn more about City Harvest.

Thank you Chef Kerry!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: