Friday, July 27, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Missy Robbins

Chef Missy Robbins talks about her experience on the show. Thank you Chef!


ATC:  This is Laura Kluvo from All Top Chef and I'm on the phone with Top Chef Masters contestant Missy Robbins.  Hi Missy!

MR:  Hi Laura.

ATC:  It was heartbreaking to see you leave after being injured in the first challenge.  Did you watch the episode last night?

MR:  Yes I watched it very late at night after I got home from work.

ATC:  How is your finger?

MR:  My finger is just fine.

ATC:  Are you back to cooking 100%?

MR:  I would say about 96%.  To be honest I am still in recovery.  I was out of the kitchen for about a month.  It takes about a solid year for recovery.  It is a long process.

ATC:  Tell us about your charity.

MR:  My charity is  Grow to Learn NYC.    It's really cool charity. I really wanted to choose something for children and I wanted to do something educational and I wanted to do something with food, obviously.

ATC:  Tell us about your restaurant.

MR:  I have two restaurants.  One is A Voce Columbus and the other is A Voce Madison.  They are both contemporary italian.  Modern interpretations of traditional italian dishes as well as modern inspirations.


Click here to continue.

 Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: