Friday, February 22, 2013

All Top Chef Interview with Sheldon Simeon


Chef Sheldon Simeon talks to ATC about his experience on the show.  

A highlight:

ATC:  It looks like you have become a celebrity in Hawaii.  How does that feel?

SS:  Everyone has been so nice.  It is definitely weird to be recognized in the street and to be posing for photographs.  But I was the same way.  I mean I have been a fan of the show and I was giddy whenever I saw any of the chefs. I enjoy meeting new people and it has really been fun.

ATC:  Were you surprised to see Kristen as the winner of Last Chance Kitchen?

SS:  No.  Not at all.  Everyone knew that she was a frontrunner.  It was a surprise when she was eliminated.  I had a feeling she would be back.


Click here for the full interview.

Click here to learn more about Star Noodle.

Click here to vote for Fan Favorite.

Thank you Chef Sheldon!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheldon was such a sweetheart on the show--so funny and nice. And I wanted to eat every dish he cooked. I love Asian favors, and his food always looked and sounded so interesting. Maybe I'll get to Hawaii sometime to try his food. Good luck Sheldon! Sheldon and Brooke and Kristen are a great final three.

MoHub said...

If we could just get Sheldon together with Ippy from Food Network Star, it would be a great way to bring Hawaiian cuisine into all our TV rooms.

Anonymous said...

Sheldon has to be one of the least affected, most genuine contestants ever on the show. With Brooke and Kristen,this has to be the trio of loveliest temperaments ever to make it to the final three on Top Chef.

Anonymous said...

In response to MoHub. Ippy already opened up a restaurant in Hawaii and doing well. He has come a long way. I'm glad that Kristen won as Top Chef; she deserved to win and fought hard to get where she is today. too bad sheldon fell short.