Friday, December 14, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Eliza Gavin

Top Chef Seattle contestant, Eliza Gavin talks about her experience on the show.



A highlight:

ATC: What did you do to prepare for the competition? 

 EG: I looked at past seasons and thought about what I would do for those challenges, both the Quickfire and the elimination challenges. I tested new recipes at the restaurant. I worked on presentation. I memorized recipes and ratios. I did everything I could think of, I reviewed my cookbooks. 

 There were a lot of notecards involved... 

 But honestly, there is really no way to prepare for this experience. It didn't help!

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to learn more about Eliza's restaurant, 221 South Oak in Telluride.

Click here to see Chef Eliza's Cookbook on Amazon.

Click here to save your favorite chef.

Thank you Chef Eliza!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: