Friday, December 21, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Danyele McPherson


Top Chef Seattle contestant, Danyele McPherson talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

ATC: Did you watch last night's episode? 

 DM: I did. 

 ATC: It seemed that you never got any momentum going. Was it nerves? 

 DM: I never imagined myself on any TV show. My nature is to be a planner, a lister. That is how my life works. But that doesn't work on Top Chef. On the show, we have to sort of cook on the fly - that's what makes it fun to watch. So I was a little out of my element. 

 ATC: If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently? 

 DM: I feel like at the Last Chance Kitchen, I was finally myself. I should have had more fun, and just been myself.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to learn more about The Grape restaurant.

Click here to "Save a Chef."

Thank you Danyele!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: