Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Are You Ready for Top Chef Masters?

Food lovers, rejoice! Tonight, the Top Chef Masters return for season 2 where, once again, judges' table will be turned as world-renowned chefs compete against each other in a series of weekly challenges. 22 heavy-hitters will go head-to-head, 6 of whom are returning chefs back to defend their glory, to see how well they fare in the tried-and-true Top Chef format.

Money will be at stake for the chefs, with the winners of quickfires and eliminations being awarded cash donations for their designated charities. But only one winner can be crowned “Top Chef Master” and in addition to the prestigious title, win $100,000 for the charity of their choice.

Check out this introduction to the 22 culinary icons all putting their reputations on the line:



LA is a land of many cuisines and the chefs are going down to Chinatown in this first Quickfire Challenge:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Bravo won't let me watch it...because I am not in the US.

You couldn't reupload to youtube, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Bravo won't let me watch it...because I am not in the US.

You couldn't reupload to youtube, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

I think so, however, since there is still the tiny problem of the ocean between me and canada.. ;)

I currently reside in Europe.

:)

theminx said...

Sorry Anon - I mistook you for someone else. Lots of people named "Anonymous" out there you know.

Kleo said...

Ah, alright. :) I don't use gmail or blogger, but I'll comment under this name from now on.