Thursday, August 9, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Mark Gaier


Top Chef Masters contestant, Mark Gaier, talks about his experience on the show.

ATC:  This is Laura Kluvo with all Top Chef and I'm on the phone with Master Chef Mark Gaier,
Hi Mark!'

MG:  Hi Laura, How are you?

ATC:  Congratulations on making the cast of Top Chef Masters!

MG:  It was really exciting when they approached us.  Honestly, at first I was a little reticent.  I'm not a big fan of reality television.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it.  There was a lot of persuasion from Clark and other people.  I was very excited once I got there, albeit nervous, but if was a lot of fun.

ATC:  It has been fun for us to get to know both of you.

Does Clark ever let you forget that he outlasted you?

MG:  We don't really talk about it.  It doesn't really bother me, and we've been together, for so long, it felt like the family was still represented.  He is not really gloating over it.

Click here to continue.


Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: