Friday, March 1, 2013

All Top Chef Interview with Kristen Kish


Top Chef Seattle Champion, Kristen Kish, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:  

ATC:  I felt like last night's episode went by very quickly.  Did you watch?


KK:  Yes.  I felt like there were a lot of details that were not shown on the program, like how we chose our sous chefs and how we developed our recipes...all of the work that comes before the cooking - but it is only an hour show...

ATC:  Yes, that is one of my questions, were ALL of the season 10 chefs brought back for you to choose from?

KK:  No, I think there were maybe eight or ten...  after the last challenge at Craft, we chose our sous chefs.

ATC:  Playground style?

KK:  We flipped a coin and I chose Lizzie and Sheldon and later we found out we could choose one more, and that's when I picked Josh.

ATC:  Were you surprised to learn that you had to cook for 150 people?

KK:  Not completely.  We had to send in a food order ahead of time, so we had an idea...


Click here for the full interview.

Thank you Kristen!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: