Friday, February 17, 2012

All Top Chef Interview with Beverly Kim


Top Chef Texas contestant, Beverly Kim talks about the finale.

A highlight:

ATC: I am sure that you never expected that you would have to shoot a gun and ski and cook in the freezing cold. Did you think that was fair?

BK: I knew that it was going to be hard. I had no idea we would be in the "Culinary Olympics" at Whistler. But whatever they were going to throw at us, I was ready. I signed up for it.

So, I mean, I wish I could have been in the kitchen where I had everything I needed to work with. But you know Top Chef is all about twists and turns and how you overcome them. Basically it is a game and you have to overcome the challenges.


Click here to read the entire interview.

Thank you Chef Beverly!

Posted on AllTopChef.com

No comments: